Back To School Party Video Slideshow Intro
Like many people, I like to go to parties and celebrate special occasions.
However, now and then you just want to party and a “Back To School” theme is a fabulous excuse for a fancy dress party and an opportunity to let your hair down!
The obvious characters to dress up as are school boys or girls (even the sexy variety) and teachers or school heads.
Less common characters are school cleaner and school crossing patrol warden.
A back to school party is also an opportunity to be naughty without the fear of school punishment (if such a thing exists today).
Some individuals even like to cross dress!
Personally, I like to be a naughty schoolboy as it gives me the opportunity to relive some of my naughty schoolboy days.
However, I try not to relive any of the punishment dealt out by headmasters! LOL
Contents On Back To School Party Video Slideshows
- Introduction To Back To School Party Video Slideshows
- Example Of A Back To School Party Video Slideshow
- Making The Back To School Party Video Slideshow
Example Of A Back To School Party Video Slideshow
Back To School Fancy Dress Party Theme! A SPICE Back To School Video Slideshow! is a video slideshow generated via the Animoto online service. It comprises of a series of fotos which give you an idea of how the evening went at COBS in Birmingham, England with SPICE West Midlands. I took most of the fotos except for those of myself. To complement the theme of the evening I selected a cheeky and funky sounding music track. The Back To School video slideshow below is what I created.
I made Back To School Fancy Dress Party Theme! A SPICE Back To School Video Slideshow! to show my family and friends what I got up to during the evening and as a piece of memorabilia for myself.
The video slideshow final length was not a significant factor and ended up as 3 minutes 8 second using the Animoto Video Slideshow Creator.
Back To School Fancy Dress Party! Make Your Own Video With Video Slideshow Maker!
This Back To School Fancy Dress Party video slideshow shows myself and some of my SPICE Birmingham friends having plenty of fun at a School Disco Party at COBS in Birmingham.
Making The Back To School Party Video Slideshow
Video slideshow planning just involved organising the fotos within a folder on my PC, together with the thinking time required to come up with text captions to add before specific fotos. After I uploaded the fotos to Animoto I typed in the following text captions:
- SPICE 2006, School disco and party! – Introduction text;
- Time to get ready to party! – A few photos in the house of a friend;
- Guns at the ready! – A friend poses with a water pistol, James Bond style;
- Do I look cool in these shades? – Foto of me in plastic shades;
- We’re tidy kids! We brought our own cleaner! – Foto of friend dressed as a cleaner;
- Like his plaits! – Foto of male friend dressed as a schoolgirl;
- Warden crossing! The dance floor! – SPICE member dressed as a school crossing patrol warden;
- I have a pistol! And it’s loaded (with water)! – Foto of me with my water pistol;
- Hard knock! – The owner of SPICE West Midlands acting like a hard knock schoolboy;
- Where are the taxis? – Waiting for taxis at the end of the night;
- Time for bed! Said Zebedee! – The of video slideshow;
To make this video slideshow with Animoto Video Slideshow Maker I did the following:
- On my PC I used the original order the fotos were taken at the party and deleted any poor quality fotos;
- Design and configuration using Animoto:
- I chose the “Original” style template because it generates some unusual and interesting background images;
- From my PC I uploaded the fotos to Animoto online;
- I added a few party type video clips at the beginning and end of the video slideshow from Animoto’s library of video clips;
- I decided to emphasise some fotos using the Animoto spotlight function – these would be given a visually interesting transition and be displayed for longer;
- I entered the text captions before specific fotos;
- To finish: I selected the “Breathe You In” by Kate Bradshaw musical track to use from the Pop genre of Animoto’s library of music; used the automatic pace option; entered the video slideshow title and also a description; then click on the button “Create Video”;
After a while I received an email from Animoto to tell me that my low resolution Animoto video slideshow of Back To School Fancy Dress Party Theme! A SPICE Back To School Video Slideshow! was finished. Next I chose to generate a high resolution version of the video slideshow.
My commercial Animoto Pro account lets me generate any number of high resolution versions of my video slideshows. After I downloaded both high and low resolution versions to my computer as permanent copies I uploaded the high resolution version to my YouTube account.