Cheeky Valentines Day eCard – Happy Valentines Day Video Slideshow – Animoto Valentines Day Greeting
Happy Valentines Day Video Slideshow Intro
When Valentines Day approaches, many people, both old and young, all over the globe will be thinking of what to do for their loved one on Valentine’s Day, or even the person they want to love!
Valentines Day is not long after Christmas and your pockets may be a little low on funds so it may well be quite a test of ingenuity to think of a special gift which will not break the bank.
Also, you won’t want to duplicate anything you gave your loved one at Christmas.
To come up with a gift which is different and unique, you could make your own special video slideshow to present as a present on Valentines Day.
Watch the video slideshow entitled Cheeky Valentines Day eCard – Happy Valentines Day Video Slideshow – Animoto Valentines Day Greeting below that I created for my partner on Valentines Day.
It is actually a shortened version as the original was almost 10 minutes long and showed alot of personal photos.
The original version is a bit naughty in places but this version is ok for public viewing!
Contents On Happy Valentines Day Video Slideshows
- Happy Valentines Day Video Slideshow Intro
- Example Of A Happy Valentines Day Video Slideshow
- Making The Happy Valentines Day Video Slideshow
Example Of A Happy Valentines Day Video Slideshow
Cheeky Valentines Day Video Slideshow – A Valentines eCard & Unique Valentines Day Greeting
This cheeky happy Valentines Day greetings video slideshow is an example of the kind of “Valentines Day Video” or Video eCard Greetings” you can make with the Animoto.
Making The Happy Valentines Day Video Slideshow
I created the video slideshow Cheeky Valentines Day eCard – Happy Valentines Day Video Slideshow – A Valentines Day Greeting! for my partner using the Animoto Video Slideshow Maker. Before making the video slideshow I planned what I was going to create as follows:
- Firstly, I gathered all my photos and video clips together which showed the two of us together doing a number of events and activities since we got together;
- Next, I grouped the photos and video clips according to the type of event and activity we were doing together and placed them in chronological, date order;
- I then thought about the general style of presentation for the material. I decided to present the material around the idea of the different characters I could see in my partner’s personality. This part would be material of just my partner and I came up with the following organization:
- Sometimes you’re an angel – looking cute or angelic!
- Sometimes you’re a poser – showing off a little!
- Sometimes you’re a bit cheeky – being a bit naughty!
- Sometimes you’re elegantly dressed – dressed for balls and parties!
- I also decided to add some personal messages related to some of the things we do together with a little bit of cheekiness thrown in:
- But you always look good with me – both of us together!
- Especially on the dance floor – dancing together!
- Just one more step to go on the dance floor of life – I message for the future!
- Remember I’m you’re cake! Come and eat me anytime – A naughty statement from me!
- Last but not least, I finished off with some “I Love You” messages and images.
Once I had planned my unique Valentines Day video slideshow, I proceeded to make it using the Animoto Video Slideshow Maker online service:
- I organized and numbered my material on my computer;
- Then I designed my video slideshow:
- I selected “The Animoto Original” template style for the video slideshow (this can be changed later);
- Then uploaded my material to the Animoto online software;
- I added some images from the Animoto Image Library;
- Then I entered my personal text captions;
- I selected a romantic music track from the Animoto Music Library; set the pace of the video slideshow; entered a title and description; then generated the video slideshow;
Hey presto, my unique Cheeky Valentines Day eCard – Happy Valentines Day Video Slideshow – A Valentines Day Greeting was ready to deliver to my partner.
I could have sent it to my partner as a “Cheeky Valantines Day eCard” via email with a link to the video slideshow.
I then watched the surprise and expressions my partner’s face as she enjoyed her very own personal “Happy Valentines Day Video Slideshow” on our television, snuggled up to me in the comfort of our home.