Introduction To Priceless Photos Video Slideshows
Most people like a good laugh and one way to share some fun is to share funny pictures.
Many people seem to find it amusing when people are embarrassed or caught on camera at an awkward moment.
There are even special words used to describe these situations such as bloopers and blunders are there are websites that special in this type of entertainment.
You may have a number of your own priceless photographs of funny, embarrassing moments or awkward moments tha you consider to be either bloopers or blunders.
Take a look at your old photos and see what funny, embarrasing or awkward moments you have captured.
How about turning your photos into a funny video slideshow to entertain your family and friends!
Contents On Priceless Photos Video Slideshows
- Introduction To Priceless Photos Video Slideshows
- Example Of A Priceless Photos Video Slideshow
- Making The Priceless Photos Video Slideshow
Example Of A Priceless Photos Video Slideshow
Priceless Photos Of Funny Embarrassing Moments, Awkward Moments, Bloopers And Blunders is an Animoto video slideshow which presents a series of photos that show people in embarrassing situations or awkward moments, bloopers or blunders you might say! As with other funny video slideshows I’ve produced, these photos came via email from a friend. The photos came with text written on them which is not idea for a funny video slideshow but I thought they were very funny so I made a video slideshow anyway. If someone really wanted to read all the text to understand the humour in the photos they could press the pause button. However, I designed the video slideshow within Animoto so that it displayed the text for as long and clearly as possible. To accompany the funny nature of the photos I chose some funky music. The funny video slideshow below is what I created.
Priceless Photos Of Funny Embarrassing Moments, Awkward Moments, Bloopers And Blunders was produced to show friends as a bit of fun. I decided that the play time should be fairly short. The video slideshow final play length came out to be 3 minutes 1 second using the Animoto Video Slideshow Maker.
WARNING: This video slideshow contains some scenes of partial nudity. If there is the slightest chance that you may be offended by nudity then please DO NOT WATCH. When I first created this video slideshow I did not consider it from the nudity point of view. I created it because I thought it was funny. However, I now see that it may offend some people. This video was BANNED on YouTube after being posted there for over a year and after having been viewed by many thousands of viewers. Just 1 person then complained about the video and it was banned. I also lost access to my YouTube account for 2 weeks. This is a lesson learned by me and let it be a lesson to you too.
Making The Priceless Photos Video Slideshow
There was a little planning involved in this video slideshow in that I took time to think up a funny little phrase to display before each of the photos. After uploading the photos to Animoto I composed some funny statements and entered the following text into the video slideshow:
- Intro text;
- My Name, Web Address – Richard Griffin, www.VideoSlideshowSite.com;
- Title, First Photo Statement text – Priceless Moments, Don’t forget your underwear!
- Followed by the funny statements and photos;
- Where’s the toilet?
- Man on man!
- Look at that tit! No, not a birdie!
- Is this bull fighting or cock fighting?
- Is the ladies’ queue a bit too long for you dear?
- Oh shit! Go to the loo before you do a bungee jump!
- What a treat for the young lad!
- Tampons & thongs just don’t go together!
- Duck tape accessory?
- You’re supposed to play with the football
- I think the vicar may have a heart attack!
- End – My Name, Web Address – Richard Griffin, www.VideoSlideshowSite.com;
In order to produce this humourous video slideshow using the Animoto Video Slideshow Maker the following was done:
- I used the existing order of the pictures on my PC;
- Design and configuration involved:
- I selected the “Simplicity” style template as this has simple transitions to enable the text within each photo to be displayed for longer, clearly and all at once;
- I uploaded the 12 photos to Animoto from my computer;
- I spotlighted all the photos to tell Animoto to display them for longer;
- I typed-in text messages at the start, end and before each photo;
- To finish: I selected “I Put A What – Feat Valeska Jakobowicz” by Copperpot as the music track to use from the Top40 genre of Animoto’s library of music; chose half pace speed option so that the photos are displayed longer and so that viewers have time to read the text in the photos; entered the title and description of the video slideshow; then the “Create Video” button was clicked to create it;
A few minutes later Priceless Photos Of Funny Embarrassing Moments, Awkward Moments, Bloopers And Blunders was ready in low resolution format. Next, as I had the commercial version of Animoto, I chose to generate the high resolution version of the video slideshow.
When that copy was ready I downloaded them all to my computer so that there was a permanent copy for me to use. I then uploaded the high resolution version to my account on YouTube.