Introduction To Animoto Pro For Photography
Many photographers use professional photography software so why should photographers use the Animoto software.
Simply put, Animoto for photography makes your photographs come to life.
Animoto Pro for Photography enables photographers to create fabulous videos of their photography work.
Creating photography-based videos with Animoto can free up more time for a photographer by reducing the quantity of time spent messing around with the details of creating videos.
As a professional photographer, having Animoto as a tool in your arsenal could reap great rewards.
Animoto makes it easy for photographers to provide clients with videos that they will want to share with others and promote their business for them.
So my recommendation to potential clients would be to hire professional photographers that are creating photography video slideshows using the Animoto Pro Software, or something similar.
A great feature of Animoto Pro Videos is a button which appears at the end of the video that can be customised to encourage viewers to take action.
Photographers are already using Animoto Pro as a tool for sharing videos of their work and as a marketing tool for their business services.
Contents For Animoto Pro For Photography
- Benefits Of Animoto Pro For Photography
- Ideas For Expanding Your Photography Business
- Animoto Pro Birthday Video As An Example Of Family Photography
- Features Of Animoto Pro For Photography
- The Price Of Animoto Pro For Photography
- Summary On Animoto For Photography
Benefits Of Animoto Pro For Photography
Animoto Pro is a great tool for turning photographs, video clips and music into a work of art. Animoto Pro is an award-winning software program that enables photographers to instantly convert their photos and video clips into striking video slideshows, not dull, boring or stuffy slideshows.Benefits include:
- Only Minutes For Professional Videos – Animoto enables you to quickly produce professional looking videos. After uploading your photographs and video clips and arranging each element, with one click Animoto automatically analyzes and renders your video. A video that would take you hours or even days to produce manually can now be made available in minutes with Animoto. For example, a 30 second video can be produced by Animoto in about five minutes. With this kind of turn around, after a photography session with a client, you could make a highlight video slideshow available to them via email before they reach home. How about a service like that to impress clients and maybe get extra referrals!
- Multipurpose Videos – Animoto makes super quality videos that can be used to promote a photography business or sold to clients within a package or individually for a profit.
- Cost-effective – Animoto for Photography is sold at a great price. Animoto can pay for itself vey quickly. You can save on video production costs if you are using it to promote your business. If using Animoto videos as a product for sale, it will pay for itself after the sale of only a few videos to clients. If you use it for both purposes then payback will be even quicker.
- Quality Multimedia Videos – Animoto combines photographs, video clips, text and music in one video. Whether you shoot your photographs with the latest digital SLR or a point-and-click camera, Animoto will effortlessly edit both your video clips and your photographs.
- Unique Videos – Each video Animoto produces is unique from any other you produce with Animoto.
- Easily Accessible Commercial Music – Animoto provides an easily accessible large music library licensed for commercial use.
- Fast And Easy Distribution – Animoto enables you to easily and quickly either share, embed or export your videos.
- Fast Learning Curve – The Animoto interface design is easy and quick to learn. You should be able to learn all you need to know to produce a video within about 15 minutes.
Ideas For Expanding Your Photography Business
There are many areas in which Animoto for photography could provide benefits by bringing photographs to life with an Animoto video slideshow. Here are some fields of photography that could benefit:
|architectural photography||industrial photography|
|beach photography||infant photography|
|building photography||interior photography|
|child photography||jewelry photography|
|commercial photography||kids photography|
|corporate photography||location photography|
|dog photography||maternity photography|
|editorial photography||newborn photography|
|events photography||pet photography|
|family photography||product photography|
|family portrait photography||professional wedding photography|
|food photography||reportage photography|
|graduation photography||senior photography|
|headshot photography||wedding and portrait photography|
Making videos with Animoto Pro is quick and easy. There are a number of ways you could use Animoto Pro to help expand your photography business. Some ideas are:
- Enhance Your Website – Your website could be made more appealing if you had a video that: showcases the launch of new product; summarises a special event, seasonal or holiday special offer. You could even create video stories that include your staff or clients.
- Email Newsletter Could Go Viral – Including videos within your email newsletters could turn it into a marketing tool which your audience looks forward to reading and will want to share with others.
- Bring PowerPoint Presentations To Life – Use Animoto Pro to easily add a powerful, custom made video to your presentations and keep your audience awake.
- Add Zest To Your Blog – By including appealing or pleasurable videos on your blog, your audience engagement could increase and they may recommend your blog to others.
- Make Trade Show Promotional Videos – Make sure you’ve got the most compelling stand the next time you exhibit at a trade show, make your display compelling with a show stopping product or service video. An Animoto Pro video in DVD quality looks amazing on a large screen!
- Post A Monthly Video – Regularly post a video on your website or blog, either weekly, monthly or seasonally to inspire potential clients to contact you and existing clients to make more contact with you.
- Use Promotional Videos On YouTube – Raise your market presence with traffic generating promotional video on YouTube.
- Show Your Video Content On Your Business Premises – If your business has any screens, show videos featuring your products, events, etc.
- Let Clients Promote Your Business – Provide videos to your clients so they can post them on their own blog or website, or other social media site such as Facebook and YouTube. Every video your clients post or distribute works for you as a great tool for building your brand.
- Sell Your DVDs To Clients – You can create an unlimited number of DVD-quality video downloads and easily generate a DVD for clients to watch on their TV.
Animoto Pro Birthday Video As An Example Of Family Photography
I am not a professional photographer but here is an example of my videos from family photography brought to life by Animoto. I am sure it would look even better with photographs taken by professionals. No matter what the occasion, if you have a set of images, you can bring them to life using an Animoto video slideshow. I’ve chosen the topic of birthdays to illustrate one way Animoto Pro can be used.
A Birthday Greeting Card Souvenir Gift – This Video Slideshow Greeting Card was a birthday souvenir gift done for a friend with photos taken over a three or four year period. This video was burned to a DVD and presented to him on his birthday. He was also persuaded to display it on a large TV screen in front of 20 friends and it was received with admiration. The birthday boy said he really liked it and that he his mother would love to see it:
Happy Birthday Slideshow Gift! Create A Video Slideshow Birthday Souvenir Gift Ideas!
This Video Slideshow Greeting Card was a birthday souvenir gift done for a friend with photos taken over a three or four year period and created using Animoto.
Features Of Animoto Pro For Photography
The engine Animoto is a patent-pending Cinematic Artificial Intelligence™ which works in a similar fashion to a director and editor. It examines and combines the photos, video snippets and music track selected by the user together with advanced post-production expertise used for television & film. Each video generated is unique, even if produced using the same images, video clips and music.
Animoto Pro for Photography is packed with great features designed to assist the particular requirements of photography businesses. As well as the standard Animoto features, a Pro account has the following:
- White Label Videos – You are able to remove the Animoto brand name from your video. That means your clients will think that you are great at creating stunning videos and they won’t know that it only took you a few minutes to create.
- Unlimited DVD Quality Videos Included – With an Animoto Pro subscription, you can create as many DVD quality videos as you wish or have time to produce at no extra cost. You can either give them to your clients as gifts or make a profit by selling them.
- Web-Based For Mac And PC – Because Animoto is web-based there is no software to install. You can produce your videos using any computer, Mac or a PC through your internet connection.
- Database Of 1000+ Commercially Licensed Music Tracks Included – Great music is an important part of each video, and Animoto has a constantly growing library of quality, free-to-use, and commercially licensed songs which lets you give each video the perfect feel. And, with Animoto, you can even use your own music.
- Distribute Your Animoto Videos To Clients – Videos can be emailed, embedded on any website (including popular social networking sites), sent to an iPhone, or downloaded in hi-res formats for display on computers, televisions, and even large projection screens.
- Use Call-To-Action Button To Link To Your Site – Animoto videos have an optional Call-To-Action (CTA) button which you can customise. The button displays at the end of your video and has the potential to drive clients directly to your site. For example, a “learn more” button linking to your website converts a passive viewing experience to an active marketing tool for generating leads. However, please note that the Call-to-Action button only works with the embed code of Animoto. It does not appear in videos that are downloaded and it will not link to your blog or website should you export your video to YouTube.
- Sufficient Control – Produce a perfect video with the Animoto spotlight and speed control features. Spotlighting displays an individual image for longer than other images. Apart from the recommended video speed Animoto derives from the pace of the music track you select, you are also able to select either double or half speed. Double speed displays images for a shorter time and can be used to intensify any action within your video. Half speed displays images for longer and can be used to reduce the pace of your video composition.
- Secure – You can sleep at night, safe in the knowledge that if your clients share their videos with others, the photographs cannot be extracted from the video. They will need to order the photographs from you if they want then!
The Price Of Animoto Pro For Photography
At the time of writing this article, Animoto for Photography costs only $249 for a whole year, or $39 per month. For that you can create as many video slideshows as you have time to create. Alternatively, you could get one of your employees to do the routine work for you. With a subscription, photographers also get access to a music library licensed for commercial use, a great benefit.
Summary On Animoto For Photography
To sum up, if a potential photography client asked me for a recommendation I would say to hire professional photographers that offer photography video slideshows using the Animoto Pro Software.
Animoto Pro is a great fit for photographers.
You can very quickly and easily upload your images, select the right song, and with the click of a button, Animoto will automatically create a stunning video for you.
Once the video is finished, it is simple to share it in several ways: via email; on your own blog or website; on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or other social media site.
Animoto is really easy to use as it enables you to swap your control over part of the video design process for fast speed of production.
Even though Animoto undertakes most of the detailed work, it still allows you some control via use of a “Spotlight” feature which enables you to highlight specific images to be displayed for longer and also a feature to adjust the video speed.
Animoto may be just what you need if you are a photographer seeking a secret weapon.
Animoto could give you an edge when promoting your business.
You could also offer an Animoto video as an add-on to sell to clients and make extra profit.
You might even have more fun using Animoto.
Let Animoto make your photography come to life.
Use Animoto as one of the professional photography software tools within your photography studio software suite.