MAGIX PhotoStory on CD & DVD 10 Deluxe
MAGIX PhotoStory on CD & DVD 10 turns your memories into multimedia slideshows for TV, PC and the Internet in no time at all. It’s easy! You can even add music, animated text, numerous effects, interactive DVD player menus, etc.
- Magix PhotoStory on CD & DVD 10 deluxe enters a new dimension by not only supporting 2D but also 3D footage (photos & videos) which can easily be watched with red/cyan glasses that are already included in the box.
- Get the most out of you digital photos and videos with the help of integrated image optimization and video stabilization tools. Even your music will sound crisp and clear with the included sound editor MAGIX Music Editor 3.
- Online maps and corresponding pictures and/or videos are always helpful. That’s why the advanced travel route animation feature which will give your audience a better understanding of where your trips may have taken you to.
- Export your final projects and save them on your computer or export them to any mobile device, burn them to DVD and/or Blu-ray disc, or share them with friends and family – everything can easily be done from within the program.
- To prevent the loss of your precious memories and other important data, this version comes with the all-in-one backup solution MAGIX Rescue Your Data ($50 value).
MAGIX PhotoStory on CD & DVD 10 deluxe enters a new dimension. The newest version of our gold-award winning slideshow creation software does not only support 2D but also 3D footage (photos & videos). Red/cyan glasses which are required for anaglyph 3D display are already included in the box.
However, this program also supports all other formats for which you would need polarized glasses and shuttered glasses, respectively. Its feature set will help anyone from absolute beginner to more experienced user to get the most out of their digital content and present it in a fresh and exciting new way.
From travel route animation, over video stabilization and image optimization, to file export in HD, this program will give you all the tools you need to create impressive multimedia slideshows that will captivate your audience.
Save even more time by using the slideshow assistant that will automatically add transition effects and background music, so you can focus on descriptive texts and comments and give it a more personal touch. You will even be able to record commentaries which will then be individually synchronized with each image.
The possibilities are endless. Once you have finished your project, you can either export and save it on your computer, burn it to DVD and/or Blu-ray disc or share it online with friends and family.
Get Magix PhotoStory on CD and DVD 10 Deluxe from Amazon.